The conference named “What’s bugging the marketer?” being the 8th Forum of Integrated
Marketing organized by Polish Marketing Association SMB took place between 6 and 7 October
inside Cinema City-Galeria Mokotów, under the slogan “Human to Human – the conception of
marketing rediscovered?” It is the eighth time that marketers presented last month’s best
campaigns of 360 degree marketing. This year’s edition brought two novelties: lectures delivered by coaches and a cocktail party.
It was two days filled with a dose of practical knowledge, ideas and inspirations. Day one included presentations about numerous case studies of marketing campaigns. A penetrating look into the past – what has happened in marketing during the last months.
- Loyalty. The most difficult to achieve and the most desirable.
- From cradle to grave. The shopper and his journey around the brand – today.
- Event marketing as a testing ground for a brand.
Day two was about the future and ways in which the marketers can face their challenges.
- How to build a close relationship with a female consumer and why is psychographic mapping inevitable for this purpose?
- Let’s develop the company anew.
- CSR and market reception in relation to future trends?
Participants of the Forum of Integrated Marketing are mostly medium and higher managing positions representatives in marketing departments, people dealing with challenges from the market on a daily basis, seeking inspiration and practical knowledge.
Our expertWeronika Szwarc-Bronikowskasat on the Forum’s programme committee.
More information can be found on the website of the Polish Marketing Association..