– measures the effectiveness of marketing communication
in reaching the target group.
– measures the brand’s condition on the market.
– measures the effectiveness of a television ad before the campaign.
– provides instant answers for ad hoc questions helping with making current marketing decisions in the following pattern:
asked on Friday – answered on Monday.
MP Get it!
– examines understanding and perception of marketing communication
of different kinds – from advertisement to information provided on the product
(e.g. name, logo, packaging).
- indicates how the perception of a brand by consumers changes , especially in regards to basic processes shaping consumer behaviors contributing either to strengthening or weakening and erosion of its position on the market.
– a prompt diagnosis of threats and benefits, which might be connected with a marketing or sales activity to be implemented. Any marketing implementation can be the object of the survey.